Top New Mexico Walking Tours
39 results | All New Mexico Tours
* A traveler said: "I couldn't believe I wasn't scared out of my mind. But it was so quiet and calming at times. The views were awesome. Anthony and Jared were an awesome professional team and I felt very safe in their competent hands."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and weather. Did not need to wear a jacket because the fire was HOT‼️ I’d recommend wearing a t-shirt. The landing was very smooth. I had no fear. And the champagne toast was my favorite part."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Craig, was a wealth of knowledge! You can tell he really enjoys the history of the area and liked sharing. He interacted well with adults and kids!! The walk was 3hrs long but not strenuous."
* A traveler said: "Nick was great. Very informative tour of the city and overview of the restaurant scene of Santa Fe. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Sandy was well informed and a pleasure to be with ! Her personality was perfect . We recommend her for any tour. Phil and Cheri"
* A traveler said: "Nick the tour guide was awesome. Very informative. Would highly recommend him and the tour. Cindy and Paul McGuine."
* A traveler said: "Sam was a very knowledgeable tour guide. He made it fun and interesting. It was a nice stroll through town."
* A traveler said: "Elaine was terrific. She was knowledgeable, kind, and professional. Her personality was perfect. The gallery she selected were exquisite. We loved the variety!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. It was informative and fun. Covered all the bases and a few that most don't get to see.."
* A traveler said: "Meeting the local artists and having direct conversations with them. Lesley was fluent in local history and the local artists we met. She made us want to return to Taos to experience more of this colorful venue"
* A traveler said: "With David Hoptman's hand's on instruction I learned that that there was much more to it with flow and forms. A true teacher."
* A traveler said: "The wine pairings were excellent. The food was very much complemented by the wines the chefs recommended.. The history and knowledge of both Santa Fe and its restaurants was very well done. We would never have known about these great restaurants or even known they were there without the fabulous curation of Santa Fe History and food. Bravo!"
* A traveler said: "Learning the history of Santa Fe and some of its most memorable characters. Seeing the Historic Plaza at night. Enjoying the aroma of the restaurants wafting thru the streets. The art and culture if Santa Fe is unique. Victor, our tour guide was personable and brought the history to life."
* A traveler said: "Nick, our guide was perfect. Warm and friendly, but also very knowledgeable and familiar with area and location cuisines. Also, had great feedback on everything from golf courses, to restaurants and hiking venues. Perfect way to spend 2 1/2 hours eating amazing food and making new friends!"
* A traveler said: "Sherry was a Great tour guide! She was personable and informative. An absolutely delightful way to learn all about Santa Fe."
* A traveler said: "Sam was easy to get along with and shared some great history. His personal perspective of the different cultures was interesting and we enjoyed his friendly demeanor."
* A traveler said: "This is a memorable tour, and will be a highlight of your trip! Elaine doesn't just show you interesting art - she gives you historical context to help you understand the pieces she shows you, and by the end of the tour she even gives you some tools and opportunities to be able to analyze and discuss art yourself! After her tour you will feel confident exploring other Canyon Road galleries. Don't miss it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Louisiana