Top New Mexico Tickets & Passes
9 results | All New Mexico Tours
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "I couldn't believe I wasn't scared out of my mind. But it was so quiet and calming at times. The views were awesome. Anthony and Jared were an awesome professional team and I felt very safe in their competent hands."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and weather. Did not need to wear a jacket because the fire was HOT‼️ I’d recommend wearing a t-shirt. The landing was very smooth. I had no fear. And the champagne toast was my favorite part."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Craig, was a wealth of knowledge! You can tell he really enjoys the history of the area and liked sharing. He interacted well with adults and kids!! The walk was 3hrs long but not strenuous."
* A traveler said: "Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a great time! Staff was knowledgeable about turquoise. We had a great time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Louisiana