Top Milan Seasonal & Special Occasions
18 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
* A traveler said: "This place is a Disneyland for grownups ! So many great brands at reasonable prices ! We were in awe. Thank you For this wonderful experience !"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Milan. Although there is a ticket office at the location, you have go through a third party to enter. The tour guide was excellent and interesting. Plan in advance or you won’t be able to see this amazing piece of history."
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Lugano and Bellagio were amazing ! The guide gave us a lot of helpful tips during the tour. Sonia provided us with very important information, she was very energetic and fun. The boat ride along the Como lake was nice though it was a bit long and crowded :/"
* A traveler said: "Interesting and very informative. Learned so much about the history and significance of the castle and residents of the castle."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and beautiful venues. The Last Supper is amazing and receiving information about it makes it even better"
* A traveler said: "Our guide meant us right on time and explained several things about the church and neighborhood we never would have known. We had only 15 minutes to view The Last Supper fresco but the guide explained the masterpiece with a knowledgeable script we could appreciate it even more."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the last supper and walking through the street of Milan. The duomo was also very impressive. Our guide was also very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great family morning, we enjoyed the course & the food! Would definitely recommend it! The best part was making pasta from scratch. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "This was a long day (14hrs) but it was enjoyable. You have about 4 hours in Venice with the remainder being travel time. That was enough for me as even in the off season it was quite crowded. I would never visit in the summer! The tour was well organized."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps