* A traveler said: "Excelent and very nice guide See meteora is one of the impactant experience l have had Is like to be in an other planet of the universe I really recomend this tour, a five stars tour."
* A traveler said: "The beauty of Meteora! The tour guide was excellent, seemed very informed and was patient with all participants. It was great to be informed in advance which monasteries would require more walking/climbing stairs."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible; so knowledgeable about every part of the tour. I loved all of the different things that we did."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lovely and knowledgeable guide and friendly driver. Would recommend to anyone. Monasteries are also great."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide Eva and bus driver! They are friendly and helpful. Immediately changed the bus when someone said the air con wasn’t working. Thumbs up and strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was VERY enthusiastic... we loved his energy. He gave us theories of the geology of Meteora... stories of how the monasteries came into existence... background into the Greek-Orthodox Church... and much more. We had the best views and pictures. I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Good walk in the am while still cool. Got to see angles of meteora unable to be enjoyed by buses otherwise"
* A traveler said: "The tour leads you to see places that cannot be reached by vehicle. The path is mostly covered by trees and it starts early enough in the morning so the heat is still bearable. Evan was very considerate and patient, he told us stories and history about the place."
* A traveler said: "The tour operator, both the guide and the driver, are very professional and they value the experience of those visiting. They provide a detailed overview of Meteora and it's vicinity, and answered all questions that came to mind. I highly recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day tour....tour guide very knowledgeable.... we did the sunset tour the night before so some duplication but nevertheless well worth it...great van great driver...we picked the monasteries we wanted to go to.....they took us where we wanted...."
* A traveler said: "My sister and had a great time. The tour guide shared great stories, history, and was very interesting. The driver drove safely and slow around the switch backs on the mountain side. They both were very accommodating and made us feel comfortable. They offered three monasteries where we were able to climb stairs up to, just enough to get a feel for the inside but not kill us physically. The rest we viewed to take pictures from a far. It's a very physically challenging tour but if you take it slow it will be well worth it. It can be done if you are not in great shape."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Halkidiki
- Things to do in Volos
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Gjirokaster
- Things to do in Saranda
- Things to do in Corfu
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Ionian Islands
- Things to do in Peloponnese