Choose between a standard admission ticket or a combo pass that includes the Palma Aquarium and an immersive, 360-degree experience at the AquaDome. Some hassle-free packages include round-trip transport from Palma de Mallorca hotels or the cruise port. The Palma Aquarium is included on Mallorca’s multi-attraction sightseeing pass, which offers free entry to top attractions such as Catedral-Basílica de Santa María de Mallorca, Museu Fundacion Juan March Palma, Pueblo Espanol, and Cuevas de Genova.
Things to know before you go
- Buy your tickets online in order to skip-the-line at the ticket office.
- Aquarium facilities include a restaurant, indoor play area, Mediterranean garden, and a tropical jungle area.
- The aquarium is fully wheelchair- and stroller-accessible.
How to get there
The aquarium is within walking distance of most places in central Palma de Mallorca. To get there by public transport, take bus #23, #35, or TIB 520 to the stop just outside of the entrance. Parking is free in the lot next to the ticket office.
When to get there
The aquarium is one of the only attractions in Mallorca that’s open 365 days a year. Plan to visit on a weekday morning and expect the facility to get crowded during the July and August high season. Check the aquarium calendar for the latest animal feeding times.
Mallorca for Families
Mallorca is one of Spain’s best destinations for a relaxing family vacation, with a ton of kid-approved attractions. Families with animal-loving kids should visit the Safari-Zoo on the island’s east to spot wildlife from a safari train. Aqualand, Western Water Park, and Hidropark offer a place to cool off on a hot afternoon, while the natural Coves del Drac are often a hit with adventurous little ones.
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Aqualand El Arenal
- Basilica de Sant Francesc
- Palma Plaza Mayor
- Palma Cathedral (La Seu)
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)
- Es Baluard Museum
- Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)
- Bellver Castle
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)
- Palma Arab Baths (Baños Árabes)
- Marineland Mallorca
- Son Amar Dinner Show
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Katmandu Park