Top Madrid Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
484 results | All Madrid Tours
* A traveler said: "We were able to use only one of our two days, but it was excellent. We were able to see the city in a nutshell and in a short period of time. Due to the Coronavirus, we were not able to continue our trip, therefore we could not use the second day but they refunded 50 % of our ticket. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I was totally impressed with the knowledge and leadership skills of the guides and the way they accommodated participants’ different languages. The history and unique details of the area were of particular interest to me. Everything was well organized and run on time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - very nice bus - excellent tour guide - very knowledgeable about both places. Beautiful cities"
* A traveler said: "Our visit to the Palace was amazing. The Palace is a very interesting and beautiful. Our tour guide was not very good. She was a nice person, but she wasn't good at explaining the Palace in either English or Spanish."
* A traveler said: "Nicolas was a great guide. Really enjoyed cycling through Madrid city and learning about t city’s rich and cultural history. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Tour very well organized and on time, Clara our guide was very professional and knowledgeable. Bus was big and comfortable with ac. Excellent cautious driver."
* A traveler said: "Great experience shared with many people from around the world. 4 stops at unique tapas family owned restaurants around Madrid. Walk to each."
* A traveler said: "Stefanie was absolutely amazing. She was organized, very knowledgeable and had a wonderful personality. The tour from booking to completion was seamless and we recommend it strongly. Thank you Stefanie."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Beatrice was great, on time and very knowledgeable, The Royal Palace was beautiful and great views of Madrid from the courtyard."
* A traveler said: "David was amazing! Very knowledgeable, personable and patient. He made this experience more enjoyable. I would totally recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was lovely. She was very knowledgeable of the palace. It was worth the money and a must see place!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fun and educational night with Daniel walking around the sites of Madrid, eating and drinking at local establishments. His enthusiasm and passion for Madrid and the Spanish culture was heart felt and genuine."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with full of histories. Our tour guide Pilar was very knowledgeable and very approachable."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful time. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and we learned a lot of history of the 2 cities. Very much worth it. Thank you Amigo Tours. We shall see you again."
* A traveler said: "It was such fun and you got to see so much in such a short time. Sergeant was easy to master and we had a friendly profession guide."
* A traveler said: "Best tour - wonderful tour guide - very knowledgeable and quite entertaining! The food and drinks were excellent. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was very good. Scenery was amazing, and lunch was delightful. I would definitely recommend. The Enchanted Forest is unbelievable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the perfect way to reach these historic sites outside Madrid. The group size was ideal. Our guide, Jose, was knowledgeable and friendly. He was always willing to answer questions and share information. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Terrific. I would highly, highly recommend this tour! The Segway allowed us to see everything I wanted to, the tour guide was fantastic - knowledgeable, funny, and gave me the greatest recommendations and directions afterwards!|Totally worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "the palace was too good worth a visit, in spite of missing our bus the lady in office helped us in getting to another stop which i really appreciate it and we started from next stop"
* A traveler said: "Concise and to the point!! Perfect in terms of timing for kids with a short attention span! Walking distance was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic. Our guide was knowledgeable and made the visit really interesting. This was worth doing for sure. We did a self guided tour two years ago and this tour was so much better, and we learned a ton. The guide knew his stuff and kept it interesting. Truly five stars and really worth doing. I found the value great. The only improvement is the meeting place for the tour, it is clearly stated, but if you put it into Google Maps, it shows on the wrong side of the Opera building. Not a big deal, and not the tour operator's fault, as Google shows it incorrectly. The right place to meet is the statue by the Metro station, in front of the Opera (far side of Palace). Again, great tour, and well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the visit the tour guide was excellent and the timing was superb. We highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Each stop we made in Avila and Segovia was interesting and our guide provided great historical information."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Palace of Aranjuez (Palacio Real de Aranjuez)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de América)
- Royal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)
- Andén Cero
- Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)
- La Latina
- Casa de Campo
- Cafe de Chinitas
- Madrid Plaza de la Villa
- Valley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos)
- Church of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)
- Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)
- Matadero Madrid
- Velázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)
- Atocha Train Station (Puerta de Atocha)
- Plaza de Espana
- Hard Rock Café Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)
- Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country