Top Madrid Food & Drink
112 results | All Madrid Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience shared with many people from around the world. 4 stops at unique tapas family owned restaurants around Madrid. Walk to each."
* A traveler said: "Best tour - wonderful tour guide - very knowledgeable and quite entertaining! The food and drinks were excellent. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Enrique was awesome and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the tour. Madrid country side is absolutely beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This was our first vacation night in Madrid and our tour guide Carmen took us in a fabulous journey thru historical and culinary Madrid. In her company we enjoy great tapas and drinks in places easy to overlook for the traveler who is unfamiliar with the city. We enjoyed our tour and her company so much than we highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A very tasty and interesting tour. At first the various tastings seem small but there is plenty to eat. There is so much good food in Madrid and this is a great way to sample it. Our guide gave us lots of local info which was fascinating. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great first day in Madrid. Ate a lot of good food and drank delicious wine! Alfonso showed us some really cool sites in Madrid I wouldn’t have been to otherwise!"
* A traveler said: "Edwardo was amazing. The class was spectacular and a great way to spend a morning in Madrid. The trip to the fishmonger, butcher and market were great as well. It was extremely COVID safe."
* A traveler said: "Definitely enjoyed this bar crawl! Went to 4 different bars, good music and lots of dancing. Exactly what my girlfriend and I wanted to experience. Our guide was super friendly and made sure everyone was having a good time. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very educational and fun. Great atmosphere in a small group. Jorge, the guide was very knowledgeable. We visited three complete different wineries and we learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "Pedro was terrific! He was friendly, knowledgeable and went above beyond just talking about Iberico and wine. It was a very pleasurable experience and would highly recommend him. Garry"
* A traveler said: "This place is fantastic! A local in Madrid, I consider this place a must visit whether you living in Madrid or are here on vacation. The owners are fun, enthusiastic, professional and very knowledgeable. This is my go to wine shop and wine tasting venue. I have done several wine tastings here and I always have a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Nice , amazing , very friendly, highly recommended , I enjoyed it , thanx very much for that lovely time"
* A traveler said: "So fun! Perfect group size, and our chef was excellent. We had such a good time we all went out and got a drink together afterward. Would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Raul was exceptional! He was very knowledable and had a great way of sharing his knowledge with everyone. The lunch was totally above our expectations as it included 5 courses with even more wine. The best wine tour we have been on, well worth the price."
* A traveler said: "Carmen met our family for a tapas tour: couple in our 70's and our adult daughter. She was very expressive & obviously loved her job. She took us to 3 tapas bars where we tried various foods which were new to us. Also she explained a lot about fascinating Spanish customs & food."
* A traveler said: "Lola was a very warm host for our cooking session. We were shown some great typical Spanish dishes accompanied by very good wine! All this was done in a COVID friendly environment. Definitely recommend this place."
* A traveler said: "Anna was a very helpful tour guide. She kept everyone's needs and dietary restrictions in mind and was very hospitable. I learned more about Spanish history from this tour than I did from our hop-on-hop-off bus."
* A traveler said: "Tour was puntual and very well organized. The tour guides were lovely and super knowledgeable about the city of Toledo and it’s monuments. The wine tasting was also amazing. I would definitely recommend this day tour."
* A traveler said: "Beatrice was fantastic. She was intelligent, well informed, communicative and knew the local culture. She knows the local wines, cheeses and meats and pairs them extremely well. The best private tour we have had in many years. Well worth the cost"
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I had a great time on this food tour where we got to not only eat delicious food but learn the layout and a little history of the city. I always recommend that folks do this at the beginning of their visit bc it’s an ideal way to get your bearings."
* A traveler said: "I have come to truly love food tours with locals in cities to gain a true understanding of the people, the culture, and a familiarization of what to eat when on our own. This tour was awesome! Raul was spirited and exposed us to great food and drink options! We also thoroughly enjoyed the other people on our tour and stayed out late making new friends, well after the tour! That was awesome as well! I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone visiting the city!"
* A traveler said: "Paloma was a real treat! So friendly and vivacious! We met in her home. Enjoyed the Sangria, the potato tortilla and the paella."
* A traveler said: "It was the highlight of our trip in Spain!!!! We loved it and the wine was amazing!! Giuseppe was wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "This is the best tour in Madrid!! Daniel was amazing! A little history and the best tapas ever!!! Highly recommended!!! you will truly have a great time!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Tapestry Factory (Real Fábrica de Tapices)
- Almudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena)
- Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)
- Museum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)
- Lázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)
- La Casa Encendida
- Cybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza)
- Sabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)
- National Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas)
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu)
- Madrid Plaza de la Villa
- Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- Church of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)
- Cerralbo Museum (Museo Cerralbo)
- Plaza de la Independencia
- La Taberna de Mister Pinkleton
- Plaza de Toros de las Ventas
- San Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel)
- San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country