Top Macedonia Coffee & Tea Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Macedonia Tours
Dive deeper into Thessaloniki’s culinary scene than you could in the same time alone on this food walking tour. Join a guide and like-minded foodies to explore two open markets and trace their history, seek out culinary treasures and savor tastings, including an authentic Greek coffee. Continue to a grocery laden with organic produce before discovering additional tucked-away food and cultural hotspots that many travelers overlook. This small-group tour is limited to 15 people to ensure a personalized experience.
Get way off the tourist track on this insider’s food crawl through Thessaloniki. Discover where locals shop as you sample a selection of traditional Greek delicacies in Kapani and Modiano markets, packed with fresh cheese, organic produce, and tasty pastry stalls. Tours also include stops in Louloudadika and lively Athonos Square, plus a complimentary coffee to get you started.
Eat your way through Thessaloniki’s city center with this guided food tour. Your guide will introduce you to all sorts of Greek specialties, from "bougasta" (cream-filled filo dough) to "souvlaki" (grilled meat). This tour also includes visits to popular areas, including the traditional Modiano Market and the lively Athonos Square.
There’s no complete visit of Thessaloniki, if you haven’t tasted the local delicacies and visited the traditional food market in the city center. This walking tour lasts 4 hours with many breaks and photo stops. Take your time to enjoy it! It gives you a sample of the city’s famous snacks, coffee, sweets, meze, tsipouro schnapps. Everything is carefully planned for your own degustation, to see, visit, and shop in places the locals do. The stops and delicacies we try can be adjusted to your own taste and food preferences into a tailor-made tour for you. This food tour is better to be started not too early so that participants have some time after breakfast to get hungry! If you prefer to skip breakfast where you stay and have some during the tour, then earlier time can be privately arranged after the tour booking. This tour does not run on Sundays or public holidays, when the food market is closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Coffee & Tea Tours in Macedonia?
The best Coffee & Tea Tours in Macedonia according to Viator travelers are:
What Coffee & Tea Tours in Macedonia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Macedonia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets