Top Las Vegas Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
486 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "The Vegas Experience was just AWESOME! We had a great time on the Big City Bus. The tour guide (alex), and driver (dezi) was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Hiking up the tall point on Guana was beautiful. 360 views. Walking out on the sky was thrilling also. We had a proposal in our group"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Victor, was an excellent source of information about the area as well as the dam itself. The approximate 3-hr trip was made even more pleasant because he stopped at various locations for more picturesque views, even to see other wildlife grazing and relaxing in their natural habitat."
* A traveler said: "best experience riding with the Helicopter and living the lights of las vegas at night time was the best."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very informative. Bus was very comfortable. A great experience overall. Tour guide was very funny. Lunch was good too."
* A traveler said: "The sights that i would not be able to see if it wasn't for the tour. The bus ride was exceptional n the tour guide has only bewn working foe a week did an exceptional job as well"
* A traveler said: "The best tour the driver is fun and very good person the trip beautiful and an unforgettable ride 👏👏👏"
* A traveler said: "Our pilot Hunter, was simply the best. The experience and customer service was amazing! Would highly recommend. Can't go wrong booking this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Wade was an amazing tour guide! Very nice and informative. I only wish we could have stopped by the TMC on Crenshaw were Nipsey Hussle died. But overall it was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Laila was amazing! She was very informative and kept the entire tour interesting. Seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time this awesome and the tour made it all the better! I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Meeting Ryan at Counts Kustom was a surprise. Our driver was informative about the area. Overall a great day."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Gia was very informative and energetic. Great Trip Milton the bus driver made sure we understood all aspects of your. Great Trip"
* A traveler said: "Long day, but well worth it. Scott was an amazing guide - he gave us lots of information about the area and was great company"
* A traveler said: "Paul our guide was very informative a provided a very relaxing tour. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants a complete experience of Red Rock."
* A traveler said: "Great experience everyone should try once in a lifetime especially the Mountain and colorful rocks in Las Vegas what a experience. 👍"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience! The bus was on time picking us up, the driver Lucius was knowledgeable. The mountains were mesmerizing. I would come back for sure. 💯 recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing tour it was worth every penny and the hours to get there... If you are having doubts about going please trust me and go... The place is magical and the view is amazing, the tour company is very good, serious, punctual and the tourist guides are very nice."
* A traveler said: "We took 10min strip ride at night. Staff was so nice, and helpful. Answered all my questions Definitely will come back."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "DeVaughn our tour bus driver made it wonderful!!! He kept our excitement up. Kept us informed. Smooth driver. Very personable and a great people person."
* A traveler said: "The entire thing was memorable as it was my first time! The staff were amazing especially Joey and Alex!"
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so professional and the entire experience was effortless. The pilot was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt completely safe in the air."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Nevada State Museum
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Black Canyon River
- Alibi Las Vegas
- Battlefield Vegas
- Downtown Container Park
- The Dome At Container Park
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Zion National Park
- Four Queens Casino
- Binion's Gambling Hall
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Death Valley National Park
- Extraterrestrial Highway
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman