The Zappos Theater stages a revolving cast of well-known performers. Plan your Las Vegas trip to coincide with the act that interests you most, or just show up at the box office and see who’s on during your visit.
Far more than just a concert, a show at Zappos Theater typically includes dramatic light displays and theatrics. Plus, the theater’s location inside the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino makes it convenient to eat, drink, shop, or gamble before or after the show.
Things to Know Before You Go
The Zappos Theater is wheelchair-accessible.
Food and drinks are available at the theater concession stand or the on-site bars and restaurants.
Take a souvenir photo at the red carpet kiosk.
How to Get There
Housed inside the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, the Zappos Theater is easily reached by foot, taxi, or bus from nearby Strip accommodations. Alternatively, book a package that includes show tickets and hotel pickup and drop-off.
When to Get There
The theater’s box office is open daily from 10am to 8pm, and shows typically begin at 8pm. Check the theater’s schedule, and book online or arrive early to secure tickets.
Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino Attractions
Besides the Zappos Theater, Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino is home to innumerable dining, shopping, and partying opportunities. Spend the day lounging at the pool, browsing the Miracle Mile Shops, or relaxing in the spa and salon. At night, enjoy fine dining, nightclubs, a beer bar, and the casino.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- V Theater
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas Strip
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino