Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
From the thrilling “Tornado” to the relaxing “Lazy River,” Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas is the perfect place to escape the desert heat while still enjoying the sunshine. The massive water park has more than a dozen water rides, plus kid play areas, cafes, and ample spots to relax in the sun, shade, or water.
Located just a 20-minute drive from the Las Vegas Strip, Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas is a great way to add a day of family fun to a Las Vegas vacation. With attractions ranging from adrenaline-inducing water slides to aquatic playgrounds, there is something to keep everyone from thrill-seekers to kids entertained. You can avoid waiting in the line in the hot sun by pre-booking skip-the-line tickets to the park.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The park is popular amongst locals and Las Vegas visitors alike, offering everything from day passes to season passes to suit your time frame.
- Outside food and alcohol aren’t allowed in the park, but multiple cafes, food carts, and a beer garden provide ample dining and drinking options.
- The area is wheelchair accessible and an aquatic wheelchair, which can access areas such as the wave pool, is available to borrow from guest services.
- Shaded cabanas are available for rent and can be reserved in advance (online or over the phone) or upon arrival.
How to Get There
From the Las Vegas Strip, take I-15 South to County Road 215 West. Then, take exit 17 for South Durango Drive and follow West Arby Avenue to the park. You can also take a taxi or use a ride-share app such as Uber or Lyft to reach the park.
When to Get There
The park is typically open from mid-May through mid-September, with hours varying throughout the season. You can visit midday to cool off during the heat of the day or come late in the day for a discounted evening pass. Check the event schedule to visit for a “dive-in” movie, DJ party, or other special events.
Top Things to Do with Kids in Las Vegas
While Las Vegas is best known as an adult playground, there is plenty of fun to be found for kids too. Discover the Adventuredome, an indoor theme park inside Circus Circus. Marvel at the marine life at the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino. Or, provide the kids with an interactive learning experience at the Discovery Children's Museum.
- Tuscany Casino
- Las Vegas Sky Zone
- Carroll Shelby Museum
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Bodies: The Exhibition
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- VooDoo Zipline
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas CityCenter