Top Grand Canyon National Park Theaters
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Grand Canyon National Park Tours
Sort by: Featured
Want to know what it feels like to fly over the Grand Canyon? Visit the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitor Center’s IMAX Theater and watch the movie “Grand Canyon: The Movie.” Fly like an eagle over the rim and swoop into the depths of the canyons. Take a whitewater rafting trip down the raging Colorado River. Experience the history of the Grand Canyon and enjoy the incredible scenery, all in front of a six-story movie screen with 12,000 watts of digital surround sound power. Upgrade your ticket to include an on-site meal and drink.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Theaters in Grand Canyon National Park are taking additional safety precautions?
These Grand Canyon National Park experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Grandview Point Tours & Tickets
- Yavapai Point Tours & Tickets
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center Tours & Tickets
- Bright Angel Point Tours & Tickets
- Toroweap Point Tours & Tickets
- Phantom Ranch Tours & Tickets
- Grand Canyon National Park Tours & Tickets
- Tusayan Ruins and Museum Tours & Tickets
- Grand Canyon Railway Tours & Tickets
- Mather Point Tours & Tickets