Top Gjirokaster Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Gjirokaster Tours
You can not speak about Gjirokastra without enjoying its traditional typical food. It will be a unique experience making your mouth water and bringing back your appetite. Their tastes are similar to the preparation of centuries-old recipes which you will find and prepare instantly while you are in Gjirokastra, in addition you will taste a meal that you have just learnt to prepare.
We meet at Cerciz Topulli square, where you join with your host and walk over to one of the oldest neighbourhoods, “Pazar i Vjeter” to meet Marjeta and her husband. We begin the class with a glass of raki or a soft drink while chatting with your group mates. The food we are going to prepare is a vegetarian menu, and under the guidance of Marjeta we will learn three dishes. The first one is called “Qofte bobollaqe” consisting mainly on yogurt, the traditional “Qifqis” found only in Gjirokaster and consisting mainly on rice and the desert called “Hasude”. All these three are accompanied by the salad of the season Marjeta has already prepared for you. After all the hard work, sit down with your group to savor each of your dishes. Pair your menu with a complimentary glass of wine, raki, or a soft drink and have a nice chat while you eat. Your cooking class will conclude after the meal. Cheers and Bon appetite!
Design and create your own piece of art in wood and take it home as a souvenir or a gift for your loved ones!
Therapeutic art is a unique technique for revitalizing the mind and soul through creativity and expression of emotions. We offer an ART opportunity to communicate and explore new, perhaps unfamiliar aspects, of your personality. Doodles is the embodiment of free art, inside the lines, but at the same time outside the frames. It is a method of meditation. Through repetition it stimulates concentration and hypnotizes you to another spiritual level by adding colors, to your emotions. Inspired by local motifs, you will decide with your coach the design to be drawn. This experience will be a long-term art and tea therapy option. It will teach you techniques that you might use in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Gjirokaster?
What Classes & Workshops in Gjirokaster are taking additional safety precautions?
What Classes & Workshops in Gjirokaster are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Saranda
- Things to do in Corfu
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Lefkada
- Things to do in Lecce
- Things to do in Brindisi
- Things to do in Volos
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Ionian Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Puglia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets