Top Ghent Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Ghent Tours
Exploring Old Ghent independently may mean skimming over some of its history and sights. Gain more than a cursory overview of the city on this private walking tour, which can be tailored around you. Let a local guide lead you to St. Bavo’s Cathedral and other must-sees so you don’t get lost; uncover their significance, and sample a culinary speciality—all bonuses you could easily miss out on if alone.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Cruise the romantic waterways of medieval Ghent on a 40-minute tour and take in the sights along the River Leie waterfront. Glide past the medieval port of Graslei, the old Groot Vleeshuis Butcher’s Hall and the imposing Castle of Counts, and admire the pretty colorful houses along the riverside.
See Ghent from a new perspective on a 40-minute boat tour down the Leie, offered in 5 languages to suit your preference. In addition to navigating, your guide provides historical anecdotes about a range of medieval landmarks passed along the way, from St. Bavo’s Cathedral to 13th-century monasteries. Don’t forget your camera: Panoramic views of the riverbanks are frame-worthy.
End the day with a relaxing sunset cruise from Blankenberge Beach. Grab a soft drink and wait for the sky to change colors as the sun dips in the sky. Look out for dolphins, which might be coming nearer shore for the night. Enjoy the peace and quiet on board the luxury motorized yacht as this is a small-group tour with no more than 12 participants.
Pleasure your palate with the effervescent delight of Belgian beer on a beer tasting tour of Ghent. With a connoisseur guide, stroll around the city and visit ambient bars renowned for their fine selection of beers. Educate your taste buds to recognize the subtle flavors in each distinctive beer variety and learn about the history of Belgian brewing from your knowledgeable guide. Enjoy accompanying samples of cheese and other Belgian delicacies on this enticing tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in Ghent?
The best Sunset Cruises in Ghent according to Viator travelers are:
What Sunset Cruises in Ghent are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ghent experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sunset Cruises in Ghent are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ghent may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets