Flowing 527km between Mainz and Bamberg, and passing through 3 German states (Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg and Hesse), the Main River is one of the main tributaries of the mighty Rhine River. Running through the heart of Frankfurt, the river is not only the lifeline of the city’s industrial center, but brings with it a steady stream of cruise passengers.
Frankfurt sightseeing cruises are also a popular way to take in the city’s sights, with attractions like Museumsufer (Museum Embankment), Frankfurt Cathedral, Frankfurt’s famed financial district, nicknamed ‘Little Manhattan’, and Europaturm, the city’s tallest building, all visible along the waterfront.
Main River Tours
Should I book Main River tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Main River 2021?
What's the best way to experience Main River?
- Discover Frankfurt and its region with a local pilot
- Romantic yacht tour for 2 guests
- Tender boat tour for up to 12 guests
- Romantic Road Day Trip from Frankfurt to Wertheim Village Outlet (SATURDAY)
Things to do near Frankfurt
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Rhine River
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Alsace