Top Florence Half-day Tours
495 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the wine tasting and tour of cellars. We also visited the walled city of Monteriggioni. Tour guide gave insight into the region and gave us a ride back to train station."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of 2 chianti wineries,the second being more authentic.Our guide Serena was excellent and most knowledgeable.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the vespa/fiat tour. Chris and Alex did a great job of keeping everyone safe. Lots of beautiful views. Lovely little towns to drive through. Perfect stops for pictures. The food provided was so great and fresh. Definitely our favorite tour in Florence!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "This was a very enjoyable tour. The ride was in a newer, clean Mercedes that was very comfortable and driven by a safe driver. When we arrived in Pisa we were greeted by our guide who took us to the Leaning Tower and told us the history of how it came to be. We then went inside the cathedral and she explained a lot of history about it. She was with the group (a nice small group of 4) for approximately an hour then there was time to do independent walking around the area before it was time to climb the tower. I found the area amazing. It was really beautiful. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic, the time of year, or that it was a Monday, but it wasn't too crowded. The tour left Florence at 1:30. My only suggestion to Viator is to leave earlier in the day. We ran into very heavy traffic on the return leaving Pisa around 5:20 and not getting back to the pickup/dropoff location until a little after 7."
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alec made this such a unique experience getting to see all of the vintage vespas and fiats and their knowledge they shared with us on the history. I was nervous to ride at first, but they helped make sure you were comfortable and did a test ride before going out on the streets of Tuscany. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Christy did an amazing job on this food tour!! All of the places we went had amazing food to taste and made it a unique experience. She even suggested where to eat for dinner and helped me make a reservation. Great tour and time spent with Christy!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Our guide, Veronica, provided many insights that increased our appreciation of Chianti and Super Tuscan wines and of olive oil. Our meal at a picturesque was lovely!"
* A traveler said: "I like how the tour took us around and how our guide Antoinella was so passionate and telling us stories of how Florence like was in the past till how it became the Florence of today. It really helped us to appreciate the City of Florence even more when we are here."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Laura. She was wonderful and made the whole experience educational, fun, and personal. We did a number of tours and found that the best tours were given by the best guides. Laura certainly fit that description."
* A traveler said: "Giacomo was very knowledgeable in much of the history of Florence, and Italy. Susanna was also very helpful. They were both fun, charming Italians. They have someone making a line so its an extra bonus, within "skip the line". I would recommend booking with this company."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were very knowledgeable and we learned a lot! There’s so much to see in the Uffizi but Sylvia gave us a great overview and was very funny."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Florence! The private tour provides a more personal experience and Simona was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with a wonderful guide! She told us a lot, showed us the highlights of the city, stayed calm when we were late:-) Biking is an excellent way to get to know a city. Bikes were fine, Florence is flat, so topcondition not needed. Highly recommend flat tire bikes and thanks again Chiara!"
* A traveler said: "Had the most wonderful time! Julio our tour guide was FANTASTIC! Full of knowledge and good humour. We were entertained the entire trip. This half day tour gave us plenty of time to explore Pisa and miracle square. Pick up and meeting times are all very clear and easy to follow. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Arzo was so engaging. She got everyone interested and excited about the artists and the art! I would totally refer her to friends and family because she brought us to the most important pieces for the time that was allotted in each museum."
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rosa was very knowledgeable and super super friendly and entertaining. She is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a very good. I did not realize how fast 1.5 hour passing. It was too fast but not in a bad way. Time went fast because it was very interesting and entertaining."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)
- Arno River
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Fountain of Neptune
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Perseus Statue
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Villa Gamberaia
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello