Top Florence Classes & Workshops
224 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "What a perfect experience. I cannot promote this experience enough, Laura and Frank (and Leo the rabbit) are so welcoming and incredibly talented people. The painting class gives you everything you need to start your painting journey, and is in such a fabulous location."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Matteo and his family were so warm, welcoming and passionate. The shop is amazing with a lot of beautiful ceramics. I 100% recommande"
* A traveler said: "While there was some miscommunication about the aspects of the tour, I will give great credits and kudos the company for getting back to me and amending the situation. They were diligent and communicative and resolved issues, and to have that kind of service is terrifict"
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "I missed my previous reservation because I was feeling blue after traveling from roma to firenze in bad health. So I made another reservation and the agent was more than friendly! The trip to the garden was also fabulous."
* A traveler said: "What a unique and wonderful experience! Welcomed into a gorgeous apartment in Florence, yoga on the rooftop overlooking the Duomo and lively conversation with a delicious dinner afterwards. Truly a magical experience in a most magical city! My only complaint is pictures were taken that night, and no one has sent them to me yet!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this beautiful view of Florence. The tickets were easy to pick up and the tour started promptly."
* A traveler said: "This museum is my favorite of all time. Just the building itself is worth the visit. And the sculpture and other artifacts are very diverse and interesting. It is a nice change from all the 2 dimensional art you see at the other museum in Florence."
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, loved the palace and our guide Alla, was fabulous. Could not recommended highly enough. A must- do experience in Florence."
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders were outstanding. I was not able to climb the dome. While we did rhe first part of the tour, a representative from the company stood in line for me so I could get inside the church while my husband did the climb. Personal, outstanding service. They went above and beyond."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of the David! Loved the tour guide and she was so passionate and fun to spend the morning with!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great experience cooking a four course meal. The chef was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in preparing the meal. We had generous portions of wine and learned new concepts. It was a great cooking experience."
* A traveler said: "excellent by all means and best possible guide. one might wish everybody would have the chance to get such a guided tour as we did. thank you."
* A traveler said: "The guide Dr. Fabbri was extremely knowledgeable on all subjects art, history, engineering of the structure etc. she made the experience amazing"
* A traveler said: "Both Tour Guides were very informative with their tour in this particular tour. It was a very hot day but the guides made the tour very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We went to the winery for the pasta-making class which was outstanding. The chef really took a lot of time with us and explained the dos and don'ts of pasta and sauce making. We also liked the wine so much we ordered some bottles to be shipped home to NJ. Please make sure you sign up for both the wine tasting and class it was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "This was a great overview of the cities main attractions. We were staying in town for a few days, and this gave us the opportunity to explore more after. The guide was very informative, and we were happy with the pace."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience top to bottom. It was educational, immersive, social and very relaxed. We ended up having dinner with a couple we met on the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour with lots of interesting information about the Palazzo Vecchio. Visited rooms and areas of the palazzo that are not usually seen by the regular tourists. Definitely more interesting than a regular tour."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the this tour and our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Would certainly recommennd it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn to Sculpt or Paint in a Private Florence Art Studio
- How to make handmade Tuscan Ceramic: a course with a master potter in Montelupo
- David & Academy Gallery Guided Tour - Semi-Private
- Skip-the-Line Florence Duomo with Brunelleschi's Dome Climb
- David and Duomo Tour: Early Accademia and Skip-the-Line Dome Climb
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Stibbert Museum
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello