Kids love Dubai’s many theme and water parks, and WonderLand is the biggest of them all in the UAE.
Take your pick from more than 30 exciting rides, including freefall waterslides, disco rides, roller coasters, the Lazy River water ride, activity pools, rapids, carousels, trampolines, go-karts and the pirate ship.
Perfect for cooling down on a hot day, and providing endless entertainment for little ones, WonderLand is a world within a world, with restaurants, shops and refreshment carts.
Please note WonderLand is currently closed for renovation.
WonderLand is near the Dubai Creekside Park, near the Garhoud Bridge on the Bur Dubai side of the Creek.
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- Children's City
- Wafi City Mall
- Bur Dubai Village
- Rustar Floating Restaurant
- Museum of Illusions Dubai
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)
- Dubai Museum
- Dubai Creek (Khor Dubai)
- Bedouin Camps
- Dubai Spice Souk
- Dubai Gold Souk
- Women’s Museum at Bait Al Banat
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House