Top Denver Multi-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Denver Tours
Get the lowdown on LoDo on an express tour of Denver’s oldest neighborhood. Both historic and rapidly changing, the district is home to many of the city's hippest bars, restaurants, and hotels. Walk a loop around LoDo’s most important landmark buildings while hearing tales from Denver’s Wild West history. Get inside tips on where to dine and drink while in town from a guide who knows the area best.
Get chills down your spine on an evening walk through Denver’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. Learn about some of the most haunted dwellings in the city. Let your guide take you through the dark streets, pointing out the haunted mansions, telling tales of historic scandals, and discovering paranormal activity.
Explore Colorado’s natural playgrounds just a short drive from downtown Denver. Escape the city and head for the Rockies with a guide and driver to handle the road, so you can focus on the stunning scenery of Mt. Evans, Bear Creek Canyon, and Squaw Pass. Get a taste of mountain culture in the charming town of Evergreen, check out the dramatic formations of Red Rocks, and hike around serene Echo Lake on this half-day mountain sampler.
Our guides will teach you everything you need to know about exploring the backcountry. This includes setting up camp, cooking, navigation, or anything else you may be interested in learning more about. Throughout this trip, we will be practicing Leave No Trace backcountry ethics. The scenery along this hike is beautiful, and includes majestic rock formations, aspen groves, and lush alpine forests. This tour is for all backpacker skill levels.
Explore the grand scenery of the Rocky Mountains and Colorado’s Wild West history on a small-group bus tour from Denver. Visit the famous natural amphitheatre at Red Rocks, and encounter descendants of America's last wild buffalo herd grazing in the foothills. Get panoramic views of Denver and the Front Range from atop Lookout Mountain, and pay tribute to one of the great showmen of the early West at the Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave on this easy half-day escape.
Immerse yourself in a world of illumination during a 1-hour light show in Denver. Get swept away through a combination of lasers, guided meditation, and accompanying music. Offered hourly seven days a week, the vibrant experience is easy to fit into any schedule and perfect for all ages. After the show, be sure to check out the arcade and media room.
Venture into the heart of one of Denver’s oldest neighborhoods—and hear many of the city’s spookiest ghost stories as you visit its supposedly haunted landmarks—on this small-group walking tour. Pick the standard tour duration, or upgrade for an extended experience: whichever you choose, you’ll explore the historical Capitol Hill neighborhood, where you can see highlights like Titanic survivor Molly Brown’s house, creepy hotels and apartment blocks, and more.
Whether you are visiting Colorado on business, in town for pleasure, or a local looking to dip your toes into the great outdoors, you hear it — the mountains are calling — and this half-day Rocky Mountain hiking tour is the perfect fit for your busy schedule. - We’ll choose the best trail for your schedule, needs, and the day’s weather forecast - Be led by a knowledgeable guides - Immerse yourself in the ecosystems that make our home so special - A chance for spotting wildlife
Experience the thrill of soaring through a Rocky Mountain landscape on some of the longest ziplines in Colorado! Whiz through the fresh alpine air and admire the scenic landscape below on a series of cables totaling more than 6,000 feet (1,828 m) in length. Soak up some of Colorado’s famous sunshine while you hike between the tracks.
Explore Colorado’s famous protected playground on a small-group tour of Rocky Mountain National Park. Drive through the foothills into the unspoiled western wilderness, stopping in the resort town of Estes Park and the historic—and allegedly haunted—Stanley Hotel. Wintertime means stops at snow-ringed lakes, cozy mountain hideouts, and visitors’ centers, while summer allows access over the soaring Trail Ridge Road and other alpine vistas.
The Denver foothills are packed with some of Colorado's best sights, from Red Rocks Amphitheater to Lookout Mountain and scenic Lariat Loop. Over the course of this half-day tour from Denver that explores the scenic foothills, get panoramic views of the mountain surroundings and stroll through small, historic towns before stopping in Evergreen for drinks. It's a quick escape from the big city buzz and a taste of life in the mountains, and one you can easily fit in a day when touring the "Mile High" City.
Venture beyond Denver, and discover what Colorado has to offer: on this small-group tour, visit Red Rocks Amphitheatre, the Continental Divide, and the ski resort town of Breckenridge, all in one day. Depart in the morning via comfortable vehicle: you'll explore Red Rocks before taking Loveland Pass along the Continental Divide, and stopping for photos along the way. At Breckenridge, enjoy free time to wander, shop, and eat lunch (own expense).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Tours in Denver?
The best Multi-day Tours in Denver according to Viator travelers are:
What Multi-day Tours in Denver are taking additional safety precautions?
These Denver experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Multi-day Tours in Denver are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Denver may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Larimer Square Tours & Tickets
- Denver Botanic Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Denver Mint Tours & Tickets
- Garden of the Gods Tours & Tickets
- Pikes Peak Tours & Tickets
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts Tours & Tickets
- Denver 16th Street Mall Tours & Tickets
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave Tours & Tickets
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver Tours & Tickets
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre Tours & Tickets
- Winter Park Tours & Tickets
- Grand Lake Colorado Tours & Tickets
- Denver City Park Tours & Tickets
- Denver Firefighters Museum Tours & Tickets
- Denver Civic Center Park Tours & Tickets
- Denver Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park Tours & Tickets
- Lookout Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Pikes Peak Highway Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Missouri
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets