Top Dalmatia Full-day Tours
491 results | All Dalmatia Tours
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick-up to the minute. Driver, Luka, was friendly and knowledgeable; Ready with the best tips; So efficient at the border crossing. Excellent trip at the perfect time of day to avoid the crowds."
* A traveler said: "Ivan made the trip informative and fun! It was a really enjoyable day out and would recommend definitely doing the wine tasting as well, it was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide (Josipa) was great. The tour was well timed so that you could spend enough time on each activity."
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. The choice and timings of activities were great and the wine tasting was a lovely end and great fun. Nina was an excellent guide throughout who was full of knowledge and made the day a fun and enjoyable experience. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "Best day trip we could have hoped for. It was our favourite day of our entire holiday and a day we will always remember. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The guides were friendly and knowledgeable. We couldn’t of asked for better guides. Going into a foreign country they made us feel comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "This was just amazing , travelling with our guide everything was perfect the pickup was on time , we had a lot of time during the visit .5 Stars"
* A traveler said: "Great value. Was a full day trip that was timed really well ensuring you got to spend enough time doing each activity. Highlights were blue caves and swimming at Stiniva Cove."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trek to Bosnia - Sonia, our tour guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, and a Mostar local. It is a 12 hour journey all together but certainly did not feel that way. Waterfalls are something you DONT want to miss"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our tour guide Jellena (spelling?) was so informative and made the trip well worth it! We were particularly impressed with how well she was able to communicate with people from all over the world."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Danielle was fantastic, so friendly and informative. Brilliant day out, not to be missed. Best day in Croatia."
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Andrej was the most amazing guide. He is very passionate about what he does. He provided us with so many information about the country. I was traveling with my 2 year old and he was very patient and helpful. Recommended many places which have been worth visiting. Definitely doing this trip again when I come back."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Guided tour at waterfalls was good and then gave us free time to explore on our time. Free time at an amazing beach at the end."
* A traveler said: "The blue lagoon was lovely and we had plenty of time to relax and swim. Trogir was also fun to explore and we had plenty of time there too."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Ivor was super knowledgeable and we felt safe and in good hands the whole time. Really great instructor and person made the experience so good it felt like we were hanging out with a local friend. 5 star!"
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to Dario our tour guide and Dale our bus driver. We had a fantastic time! Dario's wealth of Croatian and world history was paramount. We truly had a great time. We highly recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Having a guide made it so easy to navigate through the park and the restaurant we went to after the park served authentic, country-side Croatian food, exactly what we were looking for."
* A traveler said: "Really nice relaxing tour of the 3 islands, great value for money with proper lunch and drinks included free onboard. The shipwreck was interesting as you could actually stand on it! Boat departs at 9:30 (as it says on the listing) but it is better to get there at 9am to secure your spot."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Bacvice Beach
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Lokrum Island
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Elaphite Islands
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Fort Bokar
- Revelin Fortress
- Temple of Jupiter
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria