Top Crete Overnight Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
14 results | All Crete Tours
Immerse yourself in the Aegean Sea with this 3-hour guided snorkeling trip from Chania. All equipment is provided. Swim in the crystal blue waters in Almyrida Chania and explore reefs, caves and see the Elephant Cave of Crete.
Definitely the best way to visit Santoini as you can enjoy the beautiful sunset of Oia, the romantic night of Fira. Ofcourse there will be plenty of time to visit all the volcanic beaches, take a boat cruise to the volcano, visit the archaeological sites and the world famous wineries. Transportation, boat tickets, hotel with breakfast and transfer to and from the port is provided to the clients.
Uncover the fascinating history of Spinaloga Island on this full-day tour from Agios Nikolaos. Cruise around the island’s natural wonders and ancient ruins; hear about the Saracens pirates, Venetian armies, and leper colonies that have inhabited the island over the years; and enjoy lunch in the seafront town of Plaka. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
Explore Crete comfortably in an air-conditioned coach on this full-day tour. Accompanied by a guide, travel from your hotel to the ruins of Gortina, the Phaistos archaeological site, the village of Spili, the mountain village of Lampini, and more. Pause for lunch at a local restaurant before exploring villages churches and museums.
Visit the family mountain home of a local Cretan for a completely authentic evening of cooking, eating, and cultural exchange. Begin your visit with a walk through the vegetable gardens, where you harvest ingredients to use in your recipes. Learn traditional dishes from your hosts, and hear the stories behind each dish. Enjoy a walk through the mountain paths with views of the Aegean Sea. Sit down to a meal you helped prepare, including local wine and a sweet dessert.
Go to hidden-away corners of Crete few travelers get to see with this guided all-terrain vehicle tour. Follow your guide off-road to quiet tracks far from the traffic and crowded resorts. Explore the near-abandoned ghost village of Achlada, where only a few locals still live, and Fodele, the birthplace of El Greco.
Instead of tying yourself to a large group tour with a rigid itinerary, take your time exploring the ancient Minoan capital of Knossos with this private audio tour. Visit the remarkable Palace of Knossos and many other highlights of this archeological site, including South Propylaeum and the West Magazines. Leave the guidebooks behind and learn about the culture and lifestyles of people living in Minoan Crete from your audio guide.
Spend a day at Acqua Plus, the most popular water park on Crete. The park is divided into two sides, one for all ages and one for adults only. Facilities are clean, well-run, and safe, with multiple lifeguards on duty at all times. In addition to the many games, slides, and water rides inside the park, there is a beautiful garden in the center with Cretan flowers and trees, exotic flowers, weeping willows, palm trees, bougainvilleas, French marigolds and more greenery, making for a nice escape form the heat and sun.
Cruise from Crete to Dia Island aboard a luxury boat, for a lazy day of sea, sun, and swimming. While the capable crew take care of the boat, you’ll kick back on deck with freshly prepared Greek food and drinks, or just have fun in the water; snorkel gear, fishing rods, a stand-up paddleboard, and even an inflatable unicorn are among the toys for grown-ups and kids alike.
Maximize time in Crete with a half-day private tour of Chania. Get picked up at your hotel or the location of your choosing in Chania and set out on a sightseeing tour focused on local history and heritage. See top landmarks including the Old Venetian Harbor, Lighthouse of Chania, Firkas Fortress, and Hassan Pascha Mosque. Get to know Chania's Old Town and the many cultures that influenced its character.
When you're staying on the island of Crete, discover the island's eastern stretches where traditional villages, storied monuments, and authentic culture awaits. With a local driver-guide for your group, you'll explore with ease, visiting the landmarks you want to see. The Cave of Zeus, Knossos Palace, and the Lassithi Plateau are a few of the sites that can feature on your private tour; just note that entry fees are extra.
The whole family will enjoy this fun snorkeling activity, which is both relaxing and adventurous. With a small group of no more than ten travelers you'll be taken on a boat ride to two different snorkeling spots. Experience the difference at the open ocean and sheltered spots, both with an abundance of sea life. Snorkeling gear will be provided so you don't need to bring your own.
Taste the bounty of ancient Cretan vineyards and olive groves on a delicious, full-day wine tour from Heraklion. Travel with an oenophile and chef guide through the island’s fertile heartland, visit a winery for a vineyard tour and tastings of different varietals. Sample some of the Mediterranean's finest olive oil at a family domain, and indulge in a gourmet chef’s lunch at a local restaurant, complete with plenty of wine! Tour size is limited to 8 for a more personalized, small-group experience.
Walk one of Europe’s longest canyons on this full-day hiking experience through the Samaria Gorge from Chania. With an experienced guide, hike the 10 miles (16 kilometers) through this breathtaking gorge, part of the Samaria national park in Crete’s White Mountains. Walk between towering cliffs, pass abandoned villages and absorb the awe-inspiring natural scenery and tranquility. Keep a steady pace during the 6-hour hike, sometimes over rocky terrain, and finish with time for a swim and lunch at Aghia Roumeli village. Numbers are limited for a more personalized, small-group experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Overnight Tours in Crete?
The best Overnight Tours in Crete according to Viator travelers are:
What Overnight Tours in Crete are taking additional safety precautions?
These Crete experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Overnight Tours in Crete are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Crete may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Unique Experiences
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Balos Beach and Lagoon Tours & Tickets
- Kournas Lake Tours & Tickets
- Star Beach Water Park Tours & Tickets
- Cretaquarium (Thalassokosmos) Tours & Tickets
- CretAquarium (Thalassocosmos) Tours & Tickets
- Elafonisi Beach Tours & Tickets
- Old Venetian Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Loggia Tours & Tickets
- Archanes Tours & Tickets
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum Tours & Tickets
- Arkadi Monastery (Moni Arkadiou) Tours & Tickets
- Aquaworld Aquarium & Reptile Rescue Centre Tours & Tickets
- White Mountains (Lefka Ori) Tours & Tickets
- Venetian Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Ancient Aptera Tours & Tickets
- Kourtaliotiko Gorge Tours & Tickets
- Malia Tours & Tickets
- Frangokastello Tours & Tickets
- Venetian Walls Tours & Tickets
- Agios Nikolaos Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Heraklion
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Ios
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets