Top Corfu Half-day Tours
108 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend to do in Corfu! The best experience. Me and all my friends were absolutely excited about yacht, captain and also his stories about Corfu and amazing views of island. Captain was very friendly and made sure we felt good."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well organised and enjoyable from start to finish we were looked after the crew did an amazing job as did the performers"
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Our captain showed us an excellent time exploring the gorgeous caves!! And our guide was wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "True to the description, this is a private custom tour based on what you're interested in. My guide met me at the airport and we visited several great places on Corfu, based on my interests. She knew a lot about the sites and the history of the island, but also told me about life on the island. I'd use this company again for excursions on Corfu."
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew and well organised. Good value for money. Amazing locations visited. Antipaxos swimming was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful view from atop the mountain, the beautiful restaurant and a much needed snack and glass of wine! Perfect timing!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour. Wafa was my tour guide and she was great showing me around the town of Corfu. I learned so much about this beautiful island in such a short time. I recommend this tour when you arrive to understand the culture. Very nice tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Got a lot of time on the ATV’s and it ran very smoothly with a great guide! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolute experience, from pick up at my resort which was on time to the fabulous commentator, she was amazing and humorous. The sights were breath taking, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. I have fear of water and not a great swimmer but I felt safe, got a life vest and swam in the ocean and I'm so glad I did, cause I will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. The ship was big and fast we even overtook the passing ships. there was a ramp on the boat from which you could jump into the water, which was a great experience. One thing I would feel was the audio on the ship, which caused the guide to be misunderstood."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful time on our tour with Magda. We started with the monastery at Paleokastritis and also did a boat trip around the bay. The views were stunning. Then on to Corfu town which is so beautiful. This was a great opportunity to see the old fortress, the palace of St. Michael and George and the Cathedral of St Spyridion. We walked around and got a real sense of the place. Magda was so helpful and well informed and also fun. She is very proud of Corfu and a delightful lady, it was a pleasure to meet her. We will treasure our tour of Corfu for many years. Our driver picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel and we had no worries. Special mention to Vicky who spoke to us through email to organise times and itinerary. Would highly recommend this tour. Janice Smyth"
* A traveler said: "This is something that cannot be captured by pictures. It is like saying the Grand Canyon is breathtaking. Until you see it for yourself you cannot begin to capture the scope and sheer magnitude of these natural monoliths which are home to beautiful monasteries."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide, very informative and thoroughly enjoyable with plenty of olive oil testing. Slightly pricier than other tours but worth a visit!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent half day spent with Driver Stefanos, very friendly and knowledgeable. Can't recommend this excursion enough"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip to a beautiful farm with lovely olive trees. We tasted some good food and had a tour of the olive oil making process. The guide at the farm was lovely just wished we had a little more time there! Our tour driver Maria was also very knowledgeable and friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent! Every place he took is had a wonderful story! If you only have 1 day in Corfu this will let you see the best sights. The beach, monastery, old town, wine tasting & last but definitely not least the olive oil tasting!! Thank you so much Christis 💗"
* A traveler said: "This was one of my favorite tours in Greece. Our guide was very personable and we were delighted to learn local culture, flavors, and history in one tour. The food tastings were unique and I'm glad we got to try some local favorites."
* A traveler said: "What a great day we had with Alex and Dimitrios They are great to have as a guide and they took us around the city and we learned a lot and then went to a early lunch at a fantastic place right on the water front. Good food and then back on the bikes and around the island and some back trails. Left us at the old city but they were the best and we all had a ton of fun with them."