Top Corfu Art & Culture Classes
13 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "Never done anything like this before and wouldn't hesitate to do it again,very well run buisiness,we are trying to find somewhere in Tenerife that does it but will have to find it when there,as nothing on internet."
* A traveler said: "Our captain showed us an excellent time exploring the gorgeous caves!! And our guide was wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was terrific - a life-long Corfu native with a true live of his island and showing it off. He was patient with endless questions and exceeded our hoes for a tour of much of Corfu."
* A traveler said: "Amazing stuff, very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful scenery and locations. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolute experience, from pick up at my resort which was on time to the fabulous commentator, she was amazing and humorous. The sights were breath taking, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. I have fear of water and not a great swimmer but I felt safe, got a life vest and swam in the ocean and I'm so glad I did, cause I will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend to do in Corfu! The best experience. Me and all my friends were absolutely excited about yacht, captain and also his stories about Corfu and amazing views of island. Captain was very friendly and made sure we felt good."
* A traveler said: "This is something that cannot be captured by pictures. It is like saying the Grand Canyon is breathtaking. Until you see it for yourself you cannot begin to capture the scope and sheer magnitude of these natural monoliths which are home to beautiful monasteries."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience with Dimitrios and Katerina! We sailed along Corfu, catching beautiful views and swimming in secluded bays! Dimitrios gave us a tour of the area surrounding Old Corfu and was very knowledgeable about the island's history. Katarina cooked several home-made traditional Greek meals along the way -- We first enjoyed Meze with the traditional drink Ouzo then delicious seafood pasta. We would DEFINITELY recommend to anyone visiting Greece!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour for Photography lovers. You can learn a lot about the old city, discover some places where tourists never come and get many photo tips."