* A traveler said: "The trainers were super cool, they explain excellent and they take care of us. Was an excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "A long a beautiful hike over rugged terrain. Worth the journey. We got some excellent photos and had some good conversations along the way."
* A traveler said: "VERY well done. Coffee & ice cream waffle over looking the sea. How to evaluate good wine session. Tour of old town. Incredible lunch tasting in local Greek restaurant. Visit to old local market. History. Perfect day."
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend the day! Very interesting to see how olive oil is produced and great wine tasting. Andreas is very knowledgeable about wines and made the experience very fun. The second winery we went to was just remodeled and super gorgeous as well."
* A traveler said: "Dimitris was a great guide: super knowledgable and personable. Also a great photographer😊 (Wine/beer costs extra at lunch btw. And Balas is only to look at it, not visit it…fyi)"
* A traveler said: "Dionysus, our guide, was amazing. We had a very good safari full of sites and packed with information about Crete, it’s people, culture, local customs, and villages. Excellent vehicle and great food."
* A traveler said: "Very nice day seeing more of Crete. Responsive staff, comfortable ride. Would recommend to any friend."
* A traveler said: "It's a amazing expérience ! The staff is very good ! The view is magic all the time ! Thank you ! :)"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful untouched beaches with a hike to the castle and back. Perfect day trip starting in the morning and back by 7pm for dinner"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Nasos for your friendly and humorous guidance and a lot of valuable information about and through our common trip with delicious food and wine and of course - olive oil. All the best for you and your family"
* A traveler said: "The folklore museum was very interesting. Out your guide, Andreas, made the tour extra nice. It was a wonderful trip!"
* A traveler said: "Pack your beach wear and be prepared to be taking on a fun journey w/Dimitri! We enjoyed our excursion from beginning to end. We were picked up (hotel) in a nice comfy Mercedes sedan then whisked off thru the streets of Crete making multiple stops for local treats, coffee as we journey towards our beach destination we learned lots of interesting details of the Cretan lifestyle. If we had more time we would of definitely booked Dimitri for a 2nd day so we could of seen more of the island."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Stefanos was really professional and good at catering the paddleboarding to fit the desires and experience of the customers. Very nice and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Really great tour! I felt at ease knowing that the driver could navigate the scary roads with expertise, the Elafonisi itself is a must-see, and the lunch stop at the end was the cherry on top. Well worth the money 😊"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was so much fun. Our tour guide was fabulous and very informative. We left the trip feeling like we had learned about the culture of Chania. The wines were very tasty and the accompanying snacks were appreciated. Lastly the lunch was amazing! We got vegetarian everything and it was all delicious. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely day with Katerina! This was the 5th tour on our cruise so we were all a little tired. Katerina customized the tour to our needs and went easy on the walking. We also ended a bit early which she didn’t mind doing for us. The mini van was very comfortable and the driver was always right there to pick us up. The stops were interesting and Katerina was full of knowledge about them. She’s also a talented singer! We enjoyed the shops and stopped at a few places—something you can only do on a private tour. I really liked how all of the time was ours. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was truly a fantastic day! Great guide ....knowledgeable, friendly,and good driver. Itinerary was super with mountaintop views, wildlife, vineyards, wine tasting, lunch. I would do this again in a heartbeat. Thanks for a great day And great value!! :-"
* A traveler said: "Kostas did a great job, he loves people and his job ,he loves Crete and its history ,he’s a very educated guy ,he’s got a wonderful sense of humor . His vehicle is fantastic and he treated us Greek honey moonshine ,honey ,cheese …sweet biscuits his mom and grandma made - all these small things are memorable and priceless and made us feel a part of Kosta’s family ❤️And yes…it was fun and educating to find out the details of the birth of Aphrodite 😃Ask Kostas 😃"
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific day spent with 2 amazing hosts! Experiencing Crete through olive oil, wine and food was beyond my expectations. This experience is worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Even on a rare rainy day Vasili was a great host with many stories to share about Crete and Cretan people. The highlight for us was the wine tasting!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely day at sea. Great captain that knows everything about where to go and what to see. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent in every respect! One of the best tours of our trip to Chania! Many thanks guys for everything"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Christine and her husband are excellent tour guide and host. The experience was perfect in every way!!"