Top Cephalonia Night Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
Private Sightseeing Tours
6 results | All Cephalonia Tours
Immerse yourself in the Kefalonian countryside with this scenic drive meandering along the stunning seaside and pausing to linger in rustic gorgeous villages, some of which survived the great earthquake of 1953. Take a boat ride on Melissani Lake, explore the Drogarati Caves, and taste local wines.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Visit dazzling Myrtos Beach on a half-day tour from Argostoli that includes round-trip transport by climate-controlled vehicle. With a driver to take care of parking at the beach—a popular stretch of white sand surrounded by cliffs—you can focus on relaxing, sunbathing, and swimming in the crystal-clear water.
It is a unique opportunity to enjoy a relaxing evening at Fiscardo, to taste palette experiences from local and international cuisine. Feel free to enjoy cocktails, since we drive you home safely. Schedule: 17.30 Pick up Sami 17.35 Pick up Karavomylos 17.45 Pick up Agia Efimia 18.45-21.55 Fiscardo 22.00 Departure 23.00 Drop off Agia Efimia 23.10 Drop off Karavomylos 23.15 Drop off Sami
Visit one of Kefalonia’s most dramatic sights, the Drogarati Cave and Melissani Lake, on this half-day sightseeing tour in a comfortable, climate-controlled bus. This affordable outing includes convenient hotel pickup and drop-off and an informative guide who provides commentary and insights. See stalactites and stalagmites, explore the lake in a small rowboat, and descend into ‘Sala of Apotheosis’ to experience its dramatic rock formations and remarkable acoustics.
Discover the beauty of Cephalonia with this half-day sightseeing cruise from Poros Port. Climb aboard a boat and explore the coastline of Zakynthos including the striking Blue Caves. Go for a swim in secluded coves and in Shipwreck Bay then relax over lunch in a traditional village. Admire views of the sea and the coastline during the return journey.
One of the largest Ionian islands, Kefalonia boasts a diverse landscape with expanses of olive groves, pebble beaches, and cypress glades. Its must-see sights are scattered, but this group tour makes it possible to see the island landmarks in just one day, with a tried-and-tested itinerary put together by Kefalonia experts. A boat ride and wine tastings are among the highlights.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Tours in Cephalonia?
The best Night Tours in Cephalonia according to Viator travelers are:
What Night Tours in Cephalonia are taking additional safety precautions?
What Night Tours in Cephalonia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cephalonia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets