* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "The guides were excellent with a wide knowledge of the Italian auto industry. Not only was the car part of the tour great, but I also learned a great deal about the area."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "Gioia is a delightful tour guide, blending interesting food stops and tastings with local history and the top sights in Bologna. A charming storyteller in a beautiful city with great food. What could be better?"
* A traveler said: "Alessia was absolutely superb about communicating prior to the tour, and arranging train tickets and a perfect itinerary (despite some closures in Aug.). It was a full day of museums & factory tours, and even a 15-minute Ferrari drive! Our favorite factory tour was at Pagani, but all the places were excellent. We didn't have to park our car or find locations, which was totally worth it. This tour was amazing & we highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great venues (two Ferrari museums), and factory and track tour ,good service by tour company (Bologna Tour), great value."
* A traveler said: "We had our own personal 2-hour walking tour :) Our Guide was very knowledgable about the history of Bologna and took us to all the main sights in the city centre."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day. Brilliant experience, great guides, driver and food. We would recommend it highly."
* A traveler said: "Very warm welcome and very professional , got all tips and details to become an excellent tortellini maker ! 😊"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour ! Very interesting and insightful ! Very knowledgeable tour guide! Will definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our hosts went out of their way to provide a perfect day of cooking and conversation! They were so knowledgeable and gracious. We felt Ecompletely at home in their home, and came away with as my husband will tell you an experience that has changed us. Never again will a box of store bought noodles again be purchased!"
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic. Great value for money and a lovely way to explore. The stops were great and the amount of food we had was enough to get us thru the day. Plus the tower visit was a great extra (if a bit of a challenge after the wine and ice cream!) Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was great value- they were quite generous with the wines and the 'snacks' were more like a light dinner and very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "The winery is placed in really beautiful surroundings. The hosts made sure that there was a really cosy and relaxing atmosphere. We had a warm welcome, and a very good introduction to the local area and the different type of grapes. The tasting was amazing With fantastic Wine. We hope to be able to buy the Wine in Denmark sometime. :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Ducati Museum (Museo Ducati)
- Bologna Piazza Maggiore
- Two Towers (Due Torri)
- San Petronio Basilica (Basilica di San Petronio)
- Basilica of Santo Stefano (Basilica di Santo Stefano)
- Fountain of Neptune (Fontana del Nettuno)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto