Top Bologna Sightseeing Tours
120 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "Bologna is a bike friendly city so the tour was fitting. If you're in town for a short time, then this is a good way of seeing the city; though not exhaustive."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "We had our own personal 2-hour walking tour :) Our Guide was very knowledgable about the history of Bologna and took us to all the main sights in the city centre."
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were excellent with a wide knowledge of the Italian auto industry. Not only was the car part of the tour great, but I also learned a great deal about the area."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved one cooking demonstration (and participation) and lunch with Antonio. We made two types of pasta from scratch and the a traditional Bolognese ragu, all while having a great chat and drinking a nice bottle of red at the same time. Highly recommended - this event made our Bologna holiday perfect."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He catered the tour to our ability and desires to explore Bologna. A great way to see the outer perimeter of Bologna."
* A traveler said: "The winery is placed in really beautiful surroundings. The hosts made sure that there was a really cosy and relaxing atmosphere. We had a warm welcome, and a very good introduction to the local area and the different type of grapes. The tasting was amazing With fantastic Wine. We hope to be able to buy the Wine in Denmark sometime. :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Erika, took us on a walking tour of Bologna. Although we had previously visited Bologna, she showed us places we wouldn’t have discovered on our own. Walking through the city with a local resident is much more enjoyable than trying to navigate on your own. Erika was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day. Brilliant experience, great guides, driver and food. We would recommend it highly."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Mara. She told us so much about the food and the city. We had more than enough and it was really good. We went to four totally different places for the food that were al unique. Loved the tour would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing and fun time making homemade tagliatelle and tortellini with my new friend Grazia! Her joyful personality shines into the beautiful dishes she teaches. She makes you feel so welcome in her home and offered us bruschetta, wine and sparkling water. She is true Bolognese! If ever in Bologna, you must take her class!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cooking class in Central Bologna, we loved it from start to finish, a great welcome platter of local cheese/meat with wine, followed by hands on demonstrations of multiple pastas & the best tiramisu we’ve ever had! This was followed by a lovely meal with plenty more wine. Thank you so much. I’d highly recommend this experience to anyone visiting Bologna who is interested in local food."
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour to learn all that Bologna has to offer. The rich history and delicious food together unlock the secrets of this beautiful city. If you get lucky, Gioia will guide you along and give you a unique experience, she did an amazing job."
* A traveler said: "Paolo was an entertaining, engaging, and insightful tour guide. I, my wife, and my teenage daughter all really enjoyed the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful and funny guide (Andrea) who was able to engage our group, show us the market and help to explain Bologna's food culture. The tour was customizable to the desires of our group!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto