Top Bologna Full-day Tours
24 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "The guides were excellent with a wide knowledge of the Italian auto industry. Not only was the car part of the tour great, but I also learned a great deal about the area."
* A traveler said: "Bologna is a bike friendly city so the tour was fitting. If you're in town for a short time, then this is a good way of seeing the city; though not exhaustive."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved one cooking demonstration (and participation) and lunch with Antonio. We made two types of pasta from scratch and the a traditional Bolognese ragu, all while having a great chat and drinking a nice bottle of red at the same time. Highly recommended - this event made our Bologna holiday perfect."
* A traveler said: "We had our own personal 2-hour walking tour :) Our Guide was very knowledgable about the history of Bologna and took us to all the main sights in the city centre."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing and fun time making homemade tagliatelle and tortellini with my new friend Grazia! Her joyful personality shines into the beautiful dishes she teaches. She makes you feel so welcome in her home and offered us bruschetta, wine and sparkling water. She is true Bolognese! If ever in Bologna, you must take her class!"
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, we visited different museums, Ferrari, Lambo, and had a great lunch. Giancarlo was an excelent guide."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day. Brilliant experience, great guides, driver and food. We would recommend it highly."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip to both Ferrari museums, drive through the factory and Lamborghini museum. Our guide and driver were very gracious and informative. Lunch was incredible 3 course meal that accommodated our food allergies."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto