Top Basque Country Travel & Transportation Services
197 results | All Basque Country Tours
* A traveler said: "We were met by our driver at the airport. Our drive to San Sebastian was very nice. The scenery was interesting with some clouds over the hills. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the tour. There were only four of us so the guide was able to give personal time to all. The town of Laguarida was wonderful to explore."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional and it’s nice to pick us up from hotel. Overall spent 5 hrs to see those amazing scenery around Bilbao is great!"
* A traveler said: "Always like Hop On - Hop Off for an introduction to a new city. This one was really helpful!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our bike tour through Bilbao with Miguel. He knows a lot about the city, the region and the culture and was open to answering any questions we had. We learnt a lot, saw different parts and landscapes of Bilbao and really enjoyed the company. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Javier was excellent. Passionate, informative and gave us a generous amount of time to ask questions and look and the art. Top notch...thanks for making our trip to Bilbao memorable"
* A traveler said: "Tour was terrific Our guide was helpful in every way. She was punctual, knowledgeable, personable, and offered many insights into the town. It was a perfect tour for a one day stop in Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "Laris did a great job of making history come alive in this historic section of town. His enthusiasm was catching and he was well prepared to do the tour in English or Spanish as he knows four languages! You could see his heart for history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a wonderful tour guide. Very informative. Full of information. Food and drinks were delicious and representative of the area"
* A traveler said: "Great way to say good bye to San Sebastian!!!!|We enjoyed our stay very much. We were sad to leave. The transfer made it easy to leave!!!!!|Excellent driver, and comfortable car.|Thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)
- Zubizuri Bridge
- San Telmo Museum (STM)
- Vizcaya Bridge (Puente de Vizcaya)
- San Sebastian Old Town (Parte Vieja Donostiarra)
- Ondarreta Beach (Playa de Ondarreta)
- Monte Urgull
- Santa Clara Island (Isla de Santa Clara)
- Salt Valley of Añana (Valle Salado de Añana)
- Bizkaia Museum of Archaeology
- Buen Pastor Cathedral
- Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)
- Sopelana Beach (Playa de Sopelana)
- La Concha Beach (Playa de la Concha)
- Loizaga Tower (Torre Loizaga)
- Miramar Palace (Palacio de Miramar)
- Santimamiñe Cave (Cueva de Santimamiñe)
- River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Galicia
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Loire Valley