Top Barcelona Classic Car Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
3 results | All Barcelona Tours
Sort by: Featured
Leave the urban bustle of Barcellona behind and discover the Spanish wine country of Penedès on board a vintage Mehari convertible. Zip through the vineyard-covered countryside, stopping at two family-run cellars to meet with the winemakers and sample their still and sparkling wines. Stop for a picnic among the grapevines, feasting on a lunch of local specialties plus wine and cava from Penedès.
With this tour you can enjoy the most wonderful and touristic places in Barcelona with all the privacy, comfortable, free to decide, private driver guide, & drink facilities, you are the owner of your time.
Forget hailing a cab – the coolest way to get around Barcelona is cruising the streets in a convertible! Take a seat in a stylish Saab 9-3 convertible and feel the wind in your hair as you embark on a 4-hour tour of the city. Best of all, your private tour can be customized to your interests, so you can drive along the beachside promenade, glide past the city’s modernist monuments or jump out to snap photos of landmarks like La Sagrada Familia or the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classic Car Tours in Barcelona?
What Classic Car Tours in Barcelona are taking additional safety precautions?
What Classic Car Tours in Barcelona are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Barcelona Aquarium (L'Aquàrium Barcelona)
- França Railway Station (Estació de França)
- Placa d'Espanya
- European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)
- Colonia Güell
- Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)
- Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)
- St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)
- Fran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)
- Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)
- Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA)
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Arc de Triomf
- Güell Palace (Palau Güell)
- Oller del Mas
- Els Quatre Gats
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées