Things to Do in Barcelona with Kids
The Catalan capital of Barcelona offers plenty to do for families traveling with children in tow, and many of the best kid-approved activities appeal to adults as well. From touring the old city or sailing the Mediterranean coast to day tripping into the Catalonian countryside, these are some of the best things to do in Barcelona with kids.
- Explore Barcelona at your own pace aboard the hop-on hop-off bus with three routes to choose from.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Park Güell and the Sagrada Familia, two of the city’s most impressive monuments.
- Ride the funicular or cable car to the mountaintop monastery of Montserrat for a flexible and laid-back day trip from the city.
- Hit the streets to explore Barcelona’s historic old city by bike, Segway, e-bike, or GoCar.
- Spend a day of fun in the sun at PortAventura, Spain’s most popular theme park, with an all-day pass.
- See the city from the water during a sailing excursion from Port Vell.
- Go behind the scenes at Camp Nou stadium to walk in the footsteps of soccer legends.