Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO World Heritage site and Antoni Gaudi’s magnum opus, is undoubtedly the most iconic structure in Barcelona (and the most popular, with nearly 3 million visitors per year). Construction has been ongoing for more than 135 years, and the surreal structure, with its rainbow-hued stained glass windows, is slated for completion in 2026. Even in its unfinished state, it remains an absolute must-see for every visitor to the Catalan capital.
Ways to experience Sagrada Família
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Sagrada Família hours of operation?
Should I book Sagrada Família tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sagrada Família 2020?
What's the best way to experience Sagrada Família?
- Skip the Line: Park Guell and La Sagrada Familia Guided Tour
- Fast Track Sagrada Familia Guided Tour
- Sagrada Familia: Fast Track Guided Tour with Tower Access
- Priority Access: Best of Barcelona Tour Including Sagrada Familia
Things to do near Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées