Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)
Named for its hedge maze, Labyrinth Park is one of Barcelona’s top attractions for families. Many visitors combine some time wandering the gardens with other points of interest on Tibidabo Mountain, such as the Tibidabo Amusement Park and Temple of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (Temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor de Jesús), and taking in the views over Barcelona. The number of visitors allowed into the garden at any given time is controlled, so it’s a good idea to book your ticket ahead of time, especially during the busy months of July and August.
Things to Know Before You Go
Labyrinth Park is popular with families and couples.
Don’t forget to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat, especially in summer.
The garden is wheelchair-accessible.
How to Get There
The park is located in the Horta-Guinardó district at Passeig dels Castanyers 1. The closest metro station is Mundet (line 3). Several city buses also stop at the garden, making it easy to reach via public transportation from just about anywhere in town.
When to Get There
The park is open daily throughout the year, though the exact hours vary by season. Admission is free on Sundays, but this comes with bigger crowds.
Perfume in the Garden
Before your visit, watch the 2006 filmPerfume: The Story of a Murderer, based on the Patrick Süskind novelPerfume. Though the story takes place in 18th-century France, some scenes were filmed here.
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)
- Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)
- Mt. Tibidabo
- Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)
- Park Güell
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)
- Torre Bellesguard
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Casa Vicens
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Otto Zutz Club
- Sagrada Familia