Barcelona's most famous street, Las Ramblas runs from the Columbus Monument in Port Vell to Plaça de Catalunya. To walk its tree-shaded pedestrian expanse is to be inundated with sensation: souvenir hawkers selling beach blankets and trinkets, street performers posing for selfies with tourists, florists adjusting their arrangements, restaurants serving tapas and paella at al fresco tables, and artists painting caricatures for passersby. It's a microcosm of Barcelona, and it's almost always busy, day or night.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Las Ramblas tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Las Ramblas 2020?
What's the best way to experience Las Ramblas?
- City Sightseeing Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Sagrada Familia and Montserrat Small Group Tour with Hotel pick-up
- Barcelona in One Day: Sagrada Familia, Park Guell & Old Town with Hotel Pick-up
- Barcelona Old Town and Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
Things to do near Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées