La Roca Village
The purpose-built shopping village of La Roca features lovely, tree-lined avenues and traditional Catalan architecture, complete with terraces, gardens, and fountains. Over 130 boutique shops offer designer wear for women, men, and children, as well as home furnishings, watches, jewelry, and more. There are also a number of restaurants and cafés, as well as an on-site tax-refund service office.
Consider joining a guided tour including transportation, so you can shop without having to worry about getting to La Roca and back. A trip to La Roca can also be combined with a Barcelona sightseeing tour, with stops at top sights such as the Sagrada Familia and Gaudí Park Güell. For the best value, opt for a multi-day Barcelona Attractions Pass, good at over 20 attractions.
Things to Know Before You Go
La Roca Village is largely outdoors, so dress for the weather and be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
La Roca Village has a number of stores for children and a children’s playground.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the shopping center.
The Tourist Information Center in the mall can provide information on local attractions and services.
How to Get There
La Roca Village is located just outside Santa Agnés de Malanyanes, about 40 minutes away from the city center of Barcelona. The village operates shuttles daily from Barcelona. By car, take the AP7 motorway to exit 12 (Cardedeu), and take advantage of free parking. Otherwise, take the train to Granollers, then take a taxi or bus to La Roca Village.
When to Get There
La Roca Village is open daily, with the exception of January 1 and 6, May 1, September 11, and December 25 and 26. Closing dates are subject to change, so check ahead to avoid disappointment. La Roca Village also holds special events throughout the year.
Brands at La Roca Village
La Roca Village includes high-end designer brands, including Armani, Gucci, and Prada, as well as popular designer brands such as Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, and Guess. Catalan favorites such as Lupo and Desigual are also featured, as are sporty brands including Nike, Puma, and Asics.
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Illa Fantasia Water Park
- Forum Park (Parc del Forum)
- Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)
- Diagonal Mar
- Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)
- El Poblenou
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Glories Tower (Torre Gories)
- Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)
- Sagrada Familia
- Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)
- La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)
- Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)
- Park Güell