Church of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)
12 Rue du Cloître, Arles, France, 13200
12 rue du Cloître, Arles. Church open daily 8.30am–6.30pm. Cloister: Nov–Feb daily 10am–5pm; Mar–Apr, Oct: daily 9am–6pm; May-Sept 9am–7pm. Admission is free.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Church of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)?
What else should I know about attractions in Avignon?
- Montmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)
- Les Baux-de-Provence
- Les Saintes Maries de la Mer
- Pont du Gard
- Rhône River
- Les Halles Market
- Little Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)
- Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)
- Palace of the Popes (Palais des Papes)
- Rocher des Doms
- St. Benezet Bridge (Pont d'Avignon)
- Eglise Notre-Dame des Sablons