Top Athens Art & Culture
494 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sites and learn about Greek history. There is a lot of walking and it was hot, but the guide did a great job keeping us engaged."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Anecdotical info during the trip was also very interesting (Marathon, Pithon and Sphinx legends, info on Athens, etc). One learns so much more and understands so much more with the aid of a good guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Teddy. He was friendly and knowledgable. We enjoyed visiting the temple on Cape Sounion at sunset. The temple is impressive and the sea coast there was very picturesque. We also really appreciated getting Teddy's recommendations for where else to go on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide did a wonderful introduction to the history of Athens! Thank you, we will recommend you to our friends!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Perfect group size, knowledgeable guide, very patient and a good sense of humour. We felt very involved in the tour and there was ample opportunity to take photos. Would highly recommend this tour. At the risk of being incorrect, I think our guide was named ‘Annie’ or something like that."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the entire day with Tas. He was a great guide who was prepared, early and gave us great advice to make the most of our time in Athens. Would recommend this tour for a couple or small group for sure!"
* A traveler said: "This tour gives a good overview of Athens with a visit to Acropolis. I would recommend it with also a visit to the museum."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible...Exceptionally knowledgeable, but she didn't talk at us...She spoke to us. She's a wonderful teacher and wonderfully inclusive. Wow!!! It was amazing and my sister has promised all her friends coming this way, they're all yours!!! Thank you so very much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Our guide was friendly and fun, and the entire tour was a quick and interesting way to see more of the city!"
* A traveler said: "Beyond knowledgeable and very very accommodating for us since we got our days mixed up. Thank you soooooo much!!!! Loved every bit of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Daphne is a very pleasant and knowledgeable guide, she strive to make use of your imagination to view all ruins with the eye of the past. visit is very informative with good pace."
* A traveler said: "Eva is Very knowledgeable- we loved that she can walk and talk. It is so nice to have a guide that really moves! Also, she took about 50 pictures of us, which was a lovely bonus!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on our day trip. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel. I wish I could remember our guide's name, but I don't. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. Our tour was both in English and Spanish and she managed it very well. We ended our trip at the Temple of Poseidon and the drive along the coast was marvelous. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience & we learned so much we never would have known. We loved it. A perfect start to our time in Athens."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sissy was fabulous. So knowledgeable and humorous. She made the whole experience so great. Our favorite part was the Acropolis and the rock where the Apostle Paul preached."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip to Temple of Poseidon - the views were magnificent and the tour guide was knowledgeable. It was a nice way to see in person this part of Greek Mythology."
* A traveler said: "Annie was my guide and she was really knowledgeable and friendly. She always reminded of where we could get food and the toilet was. She was a walking history book but engaging and humorous. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable. The entire trip was well planned, including necessary stops and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "The trip was fantastic, our tour guide was great. She was very passionate about the tour and make the experience amazing. The monasteries were breathtaking. I recommend this trip 100%"
* A traveler said: "Maria the guide was very good. she was able to explain all about the Acropolis in a way that we were able to understand and with some humour. The restaurant was excellent and the food enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable clear , emotional, and detailed presentations by the guide Joy! She enriched us with our knowledge about Greek history! Thanks, Joy!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was very interesting. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and she answered all of our questions. A number of large tour groups were there from cruise ships at the same time as our tour which made for a very crowded walk up to the Parthenon. However, our tour guide found an alternate path back down which was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was great! The guide was funny and knowledgeable, along with being patient for us to take photos. We had a great time and although we were tired from the sun, we stayed with her to hear about the new acropolis museum as well. The location was challening to find in the morning, but we made it and really enjoyed our day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Christina was smart, friendly and knowledgeable. Our driver and van were also both top notch. In a word, the tour was outstanding!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki