Things to Do in Athens With Kids
Filled with historic monuments, museums, and archaeological wonders, Athens might not be the obvious choice for a kid-friendly vacation. But with tailor-made tours and fun family activities, the Greek capital can be great fun for all ages. Here are some of the best things to do in Athens with kids.
- Discover Athens at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that covers all of the city’s major attractions.
- Pre-book skip-the-line tours or tickets to top attractions to ensure you don’t waste time queuing and waiting around.
- Bring ancient history to life with a treasure hunt or a guided tour of the Acropolis and Parthenon, specially-adapted for younger travelers.
- Take a break from sightseeing and enjoy a fun family day out with combined tickets for the Attica Zoo and Attica Fun park.
- Explore Athens’ famous landmarks and atmospheric neighborhoods by bike, Segway, or on a walking tour.
- Spend a day at the seaside, where you can visit the beautiful beaches, swim in the ocean, and walk through the scenic coastal parks.
- Learn about local culture and sample delicious Greek foods and drinks on a family tasting tour.